This report concerns with the importance of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) from the perspective of an organization. The main issue that is highlighted in the research is related to the ineffectiveness of the HRIS due to lack of dedicated resources, poor quality of data, unrealistic time frame and complexities pertaining to management of the software. The paper has also suggested for the stakeholders, that they should adopt a scale for measuring the performance of HRIS of the company. This will identify the areas, where modifications are required.
- Type: Report
- Domain: Human Resource Management
- Citation: Harvard
- Words: 2500
Get Your paper Now!
Beneficial Features on Order Request
- Accurate referencing of your work on request.
- An extensive quality check along with the report.
- The zero plagiarism report attached to your paper.
- Proficient writers with expertise in your educational field.
- 100% guarantee on no re-selling or re-publishing the same work.