65 Brilliant College Essay Topics That Will Never Be Obsolete
A good college essay topic is like a clamp that holds the draft with a firm grip. If the topic isn’t a trendy one or possesses some striking significance, a reader won’t spare his or her valuable hours in reading the complete document. Multiple instances occur, where pupils fail in pulling up an essay, because of dull subject-line. Well, you are in the right place for an immediate solution – this blog contains some valuable topics, assuring a vivid essay.
Let the ride begin – find a captivating topic for your essay!
Compare and Contrast college essay topics
Are you in short of a fascinating topic even being aware of the best way to write a compare and contrast essay? Check the list.
- How e-commerce is affecting the traditional business models?
- Conventional marketing strategies versus digital marketing policies.
- Outsourced customer support and on-site consumer care – which is better?
- Acquisitions versus mergers – which is beneficial for startups?
- Compare and contrast physical offices and virtual workplaces.
- Comparisons between monetary and non-monetary rewards in respect to recognition.
- Performance and work-rate of full-time labor force versus part-time employees.
- Traditional payments in comparison to digital transaction system.
- Digital marketing or offline marketing – which one is advantageous for a business?
- Which will work in favor – a team with a proficient leader or individual workers?
- Are Information and Communication classes better than businesses?
- Customer-centric business versus product-centric commerce.
- Ill-behaved veterans in comparison to well-behaved amateur employees.
Argumentative college essay topics
The composition of an argumentative essay seems easier when you have a topic from your areas of interest. You may pick one from the below –
- Should a company hire employees with a better proposition than their current job?
- Marketing strategy is imperative to a company’s success – truth or myth?
- Do entrepreneurs need to be more democratic while working in a service-based business?
- Self-learning and constant practices enhance a person’s leadership capability.
- Does a company need to exploit their employees for maximizing profits?
- Product-oriented businesses are more successful than service-oriented ones.
- Introduce a great workplace ambiance to satisfy employees with low packages.
- The authoritative attitude of an entrepreneur is accepted in a product-based business.
- Testing products on an animal considered as a poor-competition in the industry.
- The target audience can only be captured through digital marketing and online campaigns.
- Social media is a suicide medium for business – true or false?
- Hardworking pupils perform better than intellects in HR management studies.
- The unstable political condition of a nation can badly affect even a colossal enterprise.
- Marketing strategies must modify with changing product-line.
- It is essential to revamp business policies after a specific time interval.
Critical analysis college essay topics
You may find hundreds of topics to write an attractive critical thinking college essay, but not all are equally fascinating. Find one from the list of effective ideas –
- Does inequality still exist in business sectors?
- Is cyberbullying a big concern for every enterprise?
- Can good service ensure returning customers?
- Retaining identical client-base is possible with captivated products.
- Role of leaders in personality development.
- Do you think business minds develop from early adolescence?
- Is your behavior responsible for your business’ growth?
- Project’s success is largely manipulated by the employee-employer
- How can you evade the fine line of intersection between technology and business?
- AI is vital in today’s organizations for enhancing employee’s performance.
- Virtual reality has engulfed traditional workplace ambiance.
- Pros and cons of shifting duty – does it discourage employee’s performance?
- Does upbringing play a role in obtaining a good job?
College application essay topics
Admission to your favorite college depends on how well you write the college application essay. To ascertain the draft is appealing, choose an idea from the listed ones.
- Empowering employees occasionally is a good thought for retaining them.
- Is it important to discuss sexual-harassment policies before joining?
- Are employees offered the provision of joining public unions?
- Importance of positive and conducive work culture in an organization.
- How biasedness affects decision-making in a company?
- Leadership management fails miserably due to innate prejudices.
- Are turnover rates an effective measure of an organization’s loyalty?
- High salary packages are actually better motivation than incentives and rewards.
- Innovation what motivates a developer for a better tomorrow.
- Does business supports self-awareness and personal development?
- Is it necessary to evaluate employee performance on a monthly basis?
- Why do we consider a business liable for a failed product when it’s customer’s misuse?
- Word-of-caution holds a great prominence in business sectors
Descriptive college essay topics
Here are some sample ideas of a descriptive college essay. Find one that suits your interest and develop a good essay outline.
- Business communication triggers differences in global environment.
- Describe your views on internal vs external business communication.
- How AI apps are working efficiently in business management?
- Has robotic brought a radical change in the business world?
- Role of virtual voice assistant in intelligent operations.
- Highlighting the advantages of MBA for an administrative job profile.
- Which of the techniques should an enterprise pick for encouraging management peoples?
- What are the inherent qualities expected in a business manager?
- Are there any disadvantages of hiring an inexperienced people for admin profile?
- Role of leadership and business management study in a company’s success.
- What are the top 5 technological breakthroughs in business management in the last 3 years?
These set of topics serve as a catalog of new and trending ideas. Choose any from the long list, keeping in mind your area of interest. As experts say, an essay’s success is largely dependent on your efficiency of topic selection. Well, that’s not the end of responsibility, rather, it marks the beginning of challenges.
Are you stuck with your essay?
Some aren’t aware of the writing style, whereas, others are incognizant about a great essay outline. An expert is the finest solution in such situations, and PenMyPaper offers the same. Order custom essay writing online, and get a prompt response from adroit consultants, available 24*7 at your service.