How to Write a Winning Research Paper Worth of A+ Grades?
Writing a research paper is an integral part of college life that none of you can escape. The chore is baffling with additional responsibilities of choosing a topic and conducting empirical research. The scenario turns bewildering when the idea of pinning down the researches come up. So, here’s a demonstration on the complete procedure.
As said by the experts, choosing one from 100 good research paper topics plays a significant role in writing top-quality dissertations. Subsequent to this, there is a list of trending thesis paper topics for you.
Popular Research Paper Topics Of 2019
Research areas, as mentioned below, are topping the chart this season. Pick one from the inventory and begin your investigation.
- An Analytical study based on the influence of Knowledge Management in optimizing Strategic Planning Process
- A new measure in developing and assessing the decision-making style of an organization
- A firm ensures constant hike in performance graph in spite of a recent leadership transition – Proceedings based on Morison’s case study
- How can a leader motivate the employees for a better performance to achieve a competitive edge in the industry?
- Development and utilization of management information system in financial services firms add a competitive edge in the sector
- An analysis on flexible corporate setup as a successful criterion for work-life motivation
- A close view of the advertising industry to identify the current trend in customer’s behavior
- Study on the effects of remote working culture in businesses and its corresponding phenomena
- Conduct a case study on an analytical approach in business and create a strategic planning
- An investigation into the world of Real Estate to find the hidden truths behind the growth
Now, that you have a trending topic to work on, follow the step-by-step guide on composing an impeccable scholarly paper worth of A+ grades.
How To Write A Research Paper?
Writing documentation entails quite a few steps with each having its own intricacies. In a research paper introduction example, you will find indications about research techniques. Do you know the simplest trick to perform it? Learn about it and many other transition phases, in the subsequent section.
- Perform an Extensive Research: Likewise, as convention says, decide a research methodology before analyzing. The deeper you dig into the matter, the better you find facts and evidences. Internet being the largest database is a great source of information. Besides, your researches are done in the laboratory, you may search in the scholarly articles available in your university database or saved in the online inventories. There are more such options where you can find multiple relatable evidences that, in turn, smoothens the process of researching.
However, remember to narrow down your research area as you proceed further. A paper on a broader aspect, often, fails to engage traffic. Make certain, that your thesis cannot be broken further.
- Organize Your Data & Facts: Now that you have the data, the foremost responsibility is to organize them. While arranging, note the arguments and counter-opinions, along with the evidences, in accordance to your flow of documentation. Later, it smoothens the process of writing as you have the ready facts saved in a computer-file or hardcopy. Also, it lets the writer keep a track of the covered and uncovered areas of research.
Note: You must list the sources, somewhere, while arranging the data. It aids you in preparing the annotated bibliography without any exhaustion.
- Prepare the Dissertation Outline: By the time you reach this phase of your dissertation writing, you are all charged up by the arguments and evidences un-covered in the process of researching. Before you start documenting, it is vital to have a proper research paper outline. This helps the writer to decide on the insertion of data, preparation of thesis statement and counter-arguments.
The outline is ready indicates that there’s a direction of writing to be followed further. Moreover, it lets the writer to accomplish the dissertation within the said time constraints maintain the high-quality standard.
- Format the Sources and References: As research paper guidelines say, citation is an integral section of dissertation writing. Following a particular referencing style in your research paper is of utmost necessity. If your university has articulated about APA format paper, then you must not violate the regulation. Otherwise, you can choose either from the significant formats like MLA referencing style, Harvard format, etc.
- Proofread the Copies: The last but, the most significant phase of research paper writing is proofreading. As experts suggest, you must re-read the copies before submission in order to avoid even the simpler mistakes. Often it happens that the writer, themselves, cannot identify any fault in the papers as they have written it on their own.
If you are unable to judge the quality of your paper, definitely consult with an expert in this field. Certainly, you may opt for PenMyPaper for it being one of the renowned paper writing services in the present days. It has the most adept editors and proofreaders, who ensure that the final draft is free from every sort of mistakes.
Here’s the end of writing procedure. By the time, you are, possibly, aware of the steps to be followed while drafting a paper.
“At this point, check with the elements to be included in your dissertation.”
What Are the Elements of a Research Paper?
Besides the structuring, you should have prior knowledge about the rudiments of the paper, as well. Check with the following list.
- Abstract: A research paper abstract portrays an overview of the domain and topic you have selected for researching. It must not have any hints about the research technique. You must know that several readers decide on to further reading only if the abstract section seems relatable to them.
- Introduction: In most cases, students confuse between Abstract and Introduction, but it is way different from each other. A research paper introduction is more like a summary of your investigation. Here, you have to notify a bit about the background study and some hints on your progress.
- Thesis: The introductory paragraph ends with a strong thesis statement. It is the main argument of the paper and the entire discussion relates to it in one way or the other. You have to prepare the research paper proposal in the most engaging manner so that the readers understand what to expect from the dissertation.
- Body: As a research paper outline example indicates, the body section is the most vital segment. It entails every detail from your investigation and exploration. But, you must be cautious while inserting the statistics and evidences in order to avoid clustering of data. With crisp, precise paragraphs and well-built transition statements, composition of the paper looks professional.
- Conclusion: You must know that the concluding paragraph leaves an immediate epitome of your entire research work in the reader’s mind. A research paper conclusion allows a writer to put his or her own opinions and recommendations. While delineating the ending section, make certain that there are hints to your researches along with a description of the central topic.
- Bibliography: If you check the research paper example, you can find that the authors never miss to include even a single source they have regarded. Insert all the references no matter how much information it has provided. Also, make use of in-text citations wherever the paper necessitates.
On following the above guiding principles, you can prepare a winning research paper worthy of the highest grades. In case of any difficulty while composing it all by self, do not hesitate to get in touch with a professional research paper writer service. PenMyPaper, being one among the leading academic helpers, composes winning research papers worthy of A+ grades.