Get Exclusive Ideas on How to Write a Perfect Essay
Essays are something that we have been familiar with since our school days, right? Yet we hear all the fuss about writing good essays in college and university. A plethora of online platforms that provide a number of tools that help with academic writing and a number of tutorials and guides to teach you how to write an essay have come up.
The reason is, essays are an integral part of academic life. Professional essay writing helps you remember your course in a simple and low effort consuming method. Unfortunately, academic essays are not so similar to the ones we used to write in the primary schools. You will involuntarily memorize your course topics while penning down your essays.
A Perfect Essay? How?
However, you can’t take essays for granted. Essays are only useful if done properly. Only if you do a thorough study on the subject that you’re writing on, only if you pen down the essay in the proper format, and only if your essay does not lack the necessary elements, your essay is going to help you excel in your academics. How to do it? Let’s see…
Formatting an Essay
Although essays do not have a specific essay format, there are a few rules that are best followed. There are three parts of an essay – the introduction, the body, and the conclusion. However, the first thing you have to do is, make a crisp essay outline before you start writing. For the essay to serve its purpose, it best follows the specified guidelines and be written accordingly.
- Introduction: Here you talk to the readers, and introduce them to the topic.
- There should be a ‘hook’ in the first sentence that is designed to pull the readers into the text.
- There should be a transition from the hook to introducing the topic.
- At the closing stage of introduction, there should be a sentence that induces curiosity in the readers.
- There should be no tough words in the introduction. Keep the language simple enough for the readers to comprehend easily.
- Body: The major content of your essay goes here.
- The body should lay emphasis on justifying the point of the essay.
- The facts or arguments should be arranged in a systematic order in the body.
- The paragraphs should begin with a connecting word so that the reader feels connected to the topic. In order to represent an advanced essay to your supervisor, writing the insights properly is extremely crucial.
- Conclusion: Summary of the essay and food for thought.
- The conclusion should have a final verdict on the explanations made in the paragraphs of the body.
- The language should be on a lighter note.
- The conclusion should be firm.
Essays are of far cry forms and concluding the paper does the major trick in elevating your grades. So taking help from a professional essay writer can be quite helpful for you.
- Active voice: Always use active voice in your essays. Passive voice has been proven to be less interesting as far as the reading goes on. The active voice keeps your readers engaged.
- Short Sentences: No one wants to sit for an hour to contemplate your essay. You need to lay down your opinions in short and easy to understand sentences.
- Proofread: Always proofread. You need to check for spellings, grammatical errors, punctuations, sentence structures and need to make sure the proper use of vocabulary. You do not want your essay to convey something other than what you want it to, right?
Following the above-mentioned points will help you write a perfect essay. If you are still hesitant about it, just search in the web for the websites that provide assistance in academic writing like that of PenMyPaper.